Avant Dozer Blade 2500 Attachment
Avant Dozer Blade 2500 Attachment : Ask for Price
The Avant Dozer Blade 2500 attachment has hydraulic blade turning that is ideal for snow removal, earthmoving and similar jobs where the materials must be dozed away quickly.
The blade is equipped with spring release mechanism which protects the blade and driver
in case it hits an obstacle.
The Avant Dozer blade 2500 attachment is ideally designed for clearing sand and dirt from large areas, such as large industrial estates, parking lots etc. It is equipped with two bolt-on extensions, 250 mm each which can be mounted as collecting or straight edge. Equipped with a turnable blade with straight and ice cutting edge.
- Two solid skid shoes which reduce blade wear and improve maneuverability
- Robust construction, with spring release mechanism designed for professional use
- Turnable extensions as standard, can be mounted in collection position or straight
- Support wheels, instead of skid shoes, available as an option - keep working height more constant when working on sensitive surfaces
- Advanced blade floating system makes work easier on uneven surfaces
- Avant loaders and attachments are manufactured in Finland