Avant Horse Arena Harrow Attachment
Avant Horse Arena Harrow Attachment : $4,500 AUD ($4,950 Inc. GST)
Avant Horse Arena Harrow Attachment for levelling and loosening of horse arena riding surfaces. The harrow has two spring loaded tine rows which loosen the surface, a leveller that makes the surface completely even and a tilling roller that compacts the ground and leaves a finished surface perfectly suited for horse’s hoof. The harrow doesn’t damage the lower levels (understructure) of the riding surface.
The horse arena harrow features:
- A clearing shovel which removes and levels the sand from the sides of the riding arena.
- A tilling roller that smooths the harrowed ground and leaves a finished surface.
- A large wheel that protects the walls of the riding arena preventing the harrow from hitting the wall
- Support wheels available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
- A professional harrow that makes it easy to keep the horse arena in top condition
- Can be adjusted for several kinds of riding surfaces
- Once the adjustments have been done the harrow is very easy to use
- Two types of support wheels – manual or hydraulic available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
- Water spraying system available as an option, with 120 l water tank
Working width 1530 mm
Weight 165 kg (without 29 kg extra weights)
Product no. A21646
The Avant Horse Arena Harrow is also compatible with Quad Bikes and Tractors.